Curses are malevolent spells purposely done to inflict harm on another. Pretty scary stuff, right?
Who knows, maybe right now one of you is thinking about someone you'd like to place a curse on. Stop that! That's not nice.
I started thinking: what kind of stuff scares you? Here's a list of things that make my blood turn to ice water:
- The dark. Anyone or anything can lurk in the dark shadows. Isn't that where serial killers hide? The boogeyman? Your crazy boss?
- Getting lost in the dark. You could've stumbled onto the killers turf by accident!
- Getting lost, alone, in the dark. This one should be at the top of the list.
- Linda Blair in the Exorcist
- Hannibal Lector
- Unexplained happenings in your home. Think lights going on and off. Footsteps.
- Unexplained voices in your home. Think "Get out," said in a low, hissing whisper and there is no one in the house except you!
- The movie The Ring. "Seven days."
- Most Stephen King books which I say with complete love and affection because he is the master story teller and I love the way he can make me scream at the character on the pages, "Don't do it!!!!!"
So, tell us. What scares you? Talk to you later...