Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Set the Scene for 2013



Happy New Year! It's hard to believe another year has begun, but I know it's going to be a great one. A blog I follow, Writing and Illustrating, listed their 2013 writing goals and I thought what a great idea! Let's do that here at Strong Words!!! Here are some of my goals; writing and otherwise:

Get Welcome to Kata-Tartaroo published and in the hands of readers. (Which will lead to implementing my marketing/business plan)
Blog once a week (The blog needs an update)
Build my writing communities
Write 1000 words a day seven days a week
Finish Welcome to Bibliotheca and get it to my beta readers (I really want to do this by the end of January)
Practice yoga five days a week
Speak at ten schools/groups by June (I have 2 scheduled)
Decide whether or not to become a teen yoga instructor  

I'm sure as the year progresses and life gets in the way some of my goals will have to adjust and new goals will be added. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Have you been thinking about your goals for the new year? Tell us about them. When you share your wishes, hopes, and dreams you become more accountable. So, what are your goals for 2013?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will pull off each one, Stacey! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete