Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Anything is possible...

How many of you have seen the movie Julie & Julia with the amazing Meryl Streep? You may remember a scene near the end where Julia is about to send out her cookbook manuscript for the second time. She turns to her husband wanting to savor the moment and says this is the time when anything's possible. (I paraphrased. Forgive me Ms. Streep!)

I just sent out a query of Don't Play With Fire to an agent and I totally get what Julia Childs meant in that moment. Right now I can dream Ms. agent loves my manuscript and wants to take me on as a client. This time is like floating in the air shrouded in a bubble.

Now let's hope no one bursts it!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh submission time. What a wonderful feeling of "anything's possible". It's a very uplifting, hopeful time the dreamer in me loves. The reality of a rejection...not so much.

    ReplyDelete